Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Imperial IPA Drinker!

We received this nice email recently from a friend who enjoyed our Imperial IPA. Thanks, Pete!

To Laura and Everyone else,


My sister brought two cases of your wonderful beer to my 50th birthday party a few weeks ago and I have say that the Imperial IPA was the best I have had. I play gigs at a lot of beer festivals, and for almost every year over the past eight years I have played at the infamous Double IPA Festival in Hayward, CA at the Bistro. I have sampled many Double/Imperial IPAs. I'd say the only that rivals yours is the Port Brewery Hop 15. Nicely done to the Brewmaster! How do I order a case of the stuff? I need to give some to all my friends. Hope everything is well with you and the family, Laura. Take care Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment