Monday, November 9, 2009

The Road Towards Distribution

On our trip back east, Laura and I stayed at her brother David's house in Severna Park, east of DC and just south of Baltimore.  We went to the most awesome beer store I've ever been to - Dawson's Liquor.  They carry 600 different beers from all over the world.  They had the best selection of west coast hoppy IPA's I have ever run into anywhere.  We bought several beers and the Rogue Yellow Snow IPA got our unanimous, enthusiastic approval.  Even though we live in the northwest, I had yet been able to taste the Yellow Snow myself.  Blaze, our brewer, told me it was great beer.  As usual, he was right.  Dawson's even had the Yellow Snow in growlers.

If you are looking for great beers and are anywhere near DC, drive to Dawson's - it will be worth your time.  Matt, Danny, and Nick know their beers and can fit you to the beers best suited for your taste.  They're also interested, after trying a bottle of our Ruud Awakening IPA, in getting our beer back there.  Thanks, guys!  Great beers!

No comments:

Post a Comment